Re: NWS Special Event - N4ISS on ISS repeater 9:54 am EST

Al,
The ISS is currently configured for Packet operations
only although it is always possible that you could
just happen to catch a crewmember operating voice
using the 2m split frequency operation of 144.49 up
and 145.80 down.

Good luck.
Kenneth - N5VHO

http://my.yahoo.com