NWS Special Event - N4ISS on ISS repeater 9:54 am EST

Hi everyone
I will attempt to use the ISS crossband repeater from
the National Weather Service Special Event in
Greenville, SC starting at 9:54am EST.  I'll be using
the Experimenters Group ARC club callsign N4ISS.
I haven't tried the ISS repeater before - I'll be
using a FT-847 with an arrow antenna - Wish me luck -
Hope to work you!
73-
Al - KD4SFF
AMSAT Area Coordinator - SC