ISS digipeater status

As some of you have recently commented, the ISS is currently not active.
This is not by design and I am currently investigating the source of the
problem. I hope to have the radio back up and operational as soon as
possible but will have to wait for available crew time to help resolve the
issue.

Hopefully, you will see the ISS return to active operations in the next few
days.

Kenneth - N5VHO