NA1SS active on phone

Talked briefly with Mike Finke from FN42il near Boston 12:15 UTC 10/23.
Packet was on and at the end of the pass Mike called CQ. I heard part of his
QSO with VE1JH and then I had a QSO and then
VE1DO before LOS from my QTH. I got a portion of VE1JH and VE1DO QSOs
recorded. I can send you a copy just let me know where to send it. Mike
remarked about the Red Sox and Fall days in New England. I'll post the
recording to my site www.qsl.net/kb1gue

                Glenn - KB1GUE

KB1GUE@amsat.org