Re: FW: ISS repeater mode to be active

Hi gary et al
Packet has been running for almost all of the last two years and I do not
find simple digipeating to be very rewarding personally. I miss the MIR
days when we could send and recieve messages to and from the crew.
The recent higher power mode B FM repeat function on ISS has been much
fun. I prefer speaking to someone more than digital exchanges. On top of
that , now we have the opportunity to talk to the crew when they are free
which I find to be very exciting.
Recently, the crew has been running packet and repeater operations on and
off each week which I find to be quite equitable for all.
Whatever happened to the APRS PCSAT? I really dont know.
I am personnally not interested in APRS.
My location can be found on qrz.com or any map.

For those using the ISS repeater; now and then call na1ss or rs0iss, mike
and gennady, maybe they will be listening during our early afternoon.

Take care, Patrick N2OEQ, mattituck, long island, new york FN30QT