Re: ISS repeater mode to be active

I've noticed something different which to me tells me the UHF receive
antenna is in an unfavorable location on the spacecraft.  I've made it
in on 50mw so I know it's not receiver sensitivity but I find it
really hard to get in even sweeping the whole band for doppler
thinking that my KEPS were off enough to make a difference.  My 5
watts with the Arrow beam antenna aren't enough to get in a lot of the
time.  When ISS is APRS, I can digi on it from 3 degrees of elevation,
go figure.

Also take not that 145.8 x 3 = 437.4.  Sounds far fetched seeing as
the antenna are seperated but another thing to look at.