LDEF growth image

Hi folks, a little while ago I located a long lost image of a strange fungus
like growth discovered on the exterior of the Long Duration Exposure
Facility when it was returned to Earth by the Shuttle. I have posted this
image as some may also want it, on my web page, it is just below the
recording of the ISS QSO recording, and above the Martian 'Lake' image. if
anyone is into never seen before WW2 aussie warbirds, half way down the main
page is a link to John Newman's (R.A.A.F.) personal images, Mr Newman passed
away last year. The nav buttons at the bottom of his image pages has a prob
on one page so use your back buttons.
I might try including the URL this time :-)
http:www.qsl.net/vk3ukf
Cheers all, Kevin VK3UKF