10th Aniversary

Hi SAREX fans

A decade ago, on the 15th September 1994, at 23.45z
(01.45 AM), I did my first contact with a manned space ship.
The mission was the STS-64 and the astronaut was Susan Helms.
That was, for sure, one of the most important moments of my life,
not only as a radio amateur.
To celebrate that memorable QSO, I decided to make (an humble)
tribute to Space Shuttle SAREX missions.
My idea was to put on a single page all relevant information
(looking from a radioamateur prespective) about the missions:
fact sheet, date, operators/callsigns, equipment, modes used,
log files, QSL pics and other related info.
To acomplish this I've browsed my archives (since 1993) and the
internet. I've found many things, but there is still lack of
information, special from the early years.
Having said this, I invite you all to visit my home page.
Thanks for joining me in this celebration.

Vy best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT
www.qsl.net/ct1eat

P.S. If you find any error, if you have any of the missing files,
     or if you have a pic with better quality, please mail it
     to me to be included on the page. Many thanks in advance.