Re: Repeater mode

In a message dated 09/11/04 3:51:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ransomk@yahoo.com writes:

> Mike Fincke has requested the ARISS team allow him to
> place the Kenwood radio in repeater mode sometime
> Saturday, Sept 11. The exact time depends on Mike's
> schedule of activities

With as much help as Mike has given us, I think we should let him do ANYTHING
HE wants to!

ISS has really become a lot of fun! UNPROTO.APRS,Voice,Repeater...what more
can we ask for?

Of course, my working him direct and getting a QSL helps!

Roger
WA1KAT