From: RogerKola@aol.com [mailto:RogerKola@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 9:57 AM
To: sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [sarex] ISS Repeater Operations?

Here on the right coast it almost seems as though things have settled down,
and everybody has worked everyone else at least once...in fact this morning
even heard the admonishment "uh, I think we have already worked OM." There
is
even some signicant "dead air" while everyone waits for a new call to show
up.

Part of it could be our present pass times midnight to 7am...we'll see what
happens in the next couple of weeks.

It has been fun ...

Roger
WA1KAT