ARISS Notice -- EVA & Radios

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that due to tomorrow's EVA, the amateur
radio equipment aboard the space station will be shut down
at approximately 1700 UTC.

The radios will be returned to service after the EVA.
 Upon return to service the radio may be in either
repeater or packet mode.

As always, we'll do our best to keep you updated on the
status of the ARISS equipment.

I'd also like to thank Cmdr. Fincke for his enthusiasm of
amateur radio.  He's an excellent radio operator who's
been inspiring to both students and the amateur community.

73,
Scott H. Stevens / N3ASA
ARISS Team Member