Re: ISS Repeater Operations?

Bravo Scott!

           Many of us feel the same way, but just sit back and
take the "safe position"-- and not say anything.   When you
voice an oppinion, you are at risk.

            I'm not going to suggest a "limit" on the number of
contacts someone can make on a given pass, because I
know how easy it is to be "caught up" in the moment,
responding to others calling you.

            But I think monopolizing the "WHOLE PASS"
on a single-frequency FM satellite, is something all Hams
should think about.

            Forcing people to be a gentleman is not possible,
but encouraging them to, is.

Thanks!
Charlie Schlieper, N5TD
Temple, Tx