ISS repeater 1237 UTC report

The cross band repeater operation aboard the ISS is
still operational and appears to be functioning well.
This pass, I heard about 10 stations from 9,8 2 and 5
land.

Most of the exchanges are very orderly. I did hear
several calls to NA1SS but since they are preparing
for the EVA, it is very unlikely that they will be
responding unless they are enjoying the midday meal.
Check here for crew timeline:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/station/timelines/index.html

Kenneth - N5VHO