ATV, SSTV & ISS

Anyone!

Has anyone heard anymore about the Spacecam 1 project or equipment? http://www.marexmg.org/spacecam/spacecam.html
ATV is fine, but I think many more are setup to do SSTV and I have not heard much about it. The shuttles are getting ready to go back on line soon, so equipment like "pcsat 2" will be going up soon after. Any new news?

Steve/kb9ups

Subject:   [sarex] ATV on ARISS someday?

Seeing as ISS is versitile in configuration, couldn't it run an ATV
experiment someday seeing as it has more power available and people
there that can do things to it. I don't have ATV equipment myself but
I've heard others say "why not send an ATV bird up". I think that
power was the main concern. ATV at 10 watts should be bearable (I
think). Just think of the views ;-). Something to think about.

Good work on the Mode-B repeater. It puts a new twist on doppler.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.