Re: New ARISS Operations Capability vs PCSAT

Bob...

This brings up a point I've been meaning to ask...when is the next "opportunity" for recharged batteries for PCSAT?  I know you have "officially" written it off, but if the lack of packets over the last couple of weeks isn't the voice of doom, at what part of the year would the working solar cells be in alignment?

Thanks!

Roger
WA1KAT