RE: ISS Cross-Band Repeat mode

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with setting up my STSPlus Orbit (ver 0123) to initiate
and activate the Doppler offset display in the Orthographic mode. I modified
the STSPLUS.FRQ text file with the proper tx/rx freqs like the STSPlus
manual said (25544,437.8000,145.8000, 1;ISS) but it still shows the 100.000
default up/down/tx/rx freqs when displaying the ortho map.

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Regards,
Scott/WH6FQ
Honolulu