ISS Cross-Band Repeat mode

The reason for the switch at this time is easily explained.

It's because I sat up late last night finally figuring out how to install
AGWPE and UISS software so I could use the ISS packet system properly!  I
was at the keyboard waiting to test it out when the ISS flew over with Mike
working stations!

It may be worth making the switch if Mike is excited and gets on more often,
though.

Grant Zehr AA9LC