Re: ISS Crossband Repeater - 1440 UTC pass

That is the added bonus of the repeater mode. The
radio requires no reconfiguration for the crew to jump
in. The crew can simply turn up the volume and key the
mic.

Congratulations on all who have made contacts via this
mode and even more so to those lucky enough to talk to
Mike Fincke.

Please continue posting reports. They are very helpful
in our understanding the abilities and issues with
this mode of operation from ISS.

Kenneth - N5VHO

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail