ISS Crossband Repeater - 1440 UTC pass

Hi all,
Heard the crossband repeat downlink this morning (1440 UTC) from ISS. Several
QSOs were in progress when Mike Finke broke in with "This is NA1SS...". He
apologized for interrupting and for the delay in getting the crossband repeater
operational. Of course, at that point, everyone wanted to work NA1SS, forget
the repeater. I wasn't set up to transmit, so I just listened.

As expected, the downlink was very strong. I grabbed the most deaf 2M receive
system that I have in the house: a Yaesu VX-2R with a short, notoriously bad
rubber duck. I had no problem copying the downlink using it.

73,
Bob K0NR

=====
Bob Witte K0NR