iss repeat

Hi everyone

This is Patrick N2OEQ long island new york

Thank you to all at ariss for this new mode. It has rekindled my interest
in Ariss with phone operation after many months of packet.

I heard the crew can use the local mic to talk while the radio is in
repeat mode so now and then try to call the crew too.

I am using a yaesu ft8800r dual band radio into a diamond 500 vertical.
In the wee hours for three passes I worked 3 stations in wide FM mode.
During last pass this morning I worked 1 more station using narrow FM.
With narrow I had more success getting in.

Just to repeat; downlink 145.800,  uplink 437.800 +/- 10 KHz

Good luck all! 73, pat