D'oh! [was: Re: New ARISS Operations Capability]

Frank H. Bauer wrote:

> Once we have a computer available for our use we should be able to have
> multiple capabilities running at the same time (packet, repeat, etc).
> We have been working on this for a long time, too, and are making good
> progress recently.  But we are not there yet.

That's good to hear. The initial annoucement didn't quite to convey to
me that the loss of packet was a temporary situation, and I was rather
taken aback with how abrupt it seemed for a permanent cessation of what
I thought was a rather popular mode.

I probably should read that new AMSAT news that showed up the other day,
too. :-)

But by all means, do whatver you need to do to move us forward...and
thanks for the clarification, Frank.

  73 de Maggie K3XS

--
-----/___.   _)Margaret Stephanie Leber CCP, SCJP/"The art of progress /