Re: New ARISS Operations Capability

I made loop test via the ISS cross-band repeater at 1700 28th Aug. I
heard my downlink continuously. It seems the system is on and off. It
may caused by illegal mobile stations. Their signal was repeated
nicely. hi.

The transmitter seems turn on when the uplink signal is reached ISS.

Congratulations ARISS team and thank you for the new mode.

JN1GKZ Masa     Tokyo Japan
   jn1gkz@qsl.net     http://www.ne.jp/asahi/m-arai/gkz/