Upcoming ARISS contact - special event & QSL

The Challenger Learning Center in Bloomington, IL is anticipating a contact
with NA1SS on board the ISS around 1805 UTC on Monday August 16th.

We hope to be testing our system through the ISS packet system on Saturday
(August 14) after setup is complete and on Monday during passes before and
after the contact pass.  We've had some nice color QSL cards printed and
would be happy to confirm any packet QSO's via ISS.  Our call sign for the
operation will be W9AML, the call sign for the Central Illinois Radio Club.
QSL to me with SASE via QRZ.com address.

Grant Zehr AA9LC