Mike's comment -- IP phone

  I believe that ISS has a "soft phone" (either Cisco or IP Blue
software) that they run on one of their IBM laptops.  They use a
data connection back to a Cisco IP Telephony solution on the
ground.

> Mike made a comment during today's school contact
> that they have an IP Phone...  Internet phone that
> he talks to his wife on daily.
>
> I assume it is VOIP via one of the satellites.
>
> Anyone know any more about it ?

  Steve, N9IP
--
Steve Belter                    Wintek Corporation
E-mail: seb@wintek.com          427 N 6th Street