Re: TLEs

>From what I understand, it is a National Security issue.
Our government doesn't want to have terrorists tracking satellites.

My guess is amateur birds might become exempt from this new law. (doubt it
though)
If not, I am willing to bet there will be bootleg keps!

Read more on this at http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/notice.shtml
Fill out the form!

73, Scott