ISS School Contact Video

Hello All....

I remember seeing a video make in the UK this year.
Don't think it was the G6LVB video, as I saw that one while surfing the
internet...
This video had close ups of the kids camera left.
Audio and video was excellent!
I thought I had saved it on my confuser, but can't find :(

At the Marina Air Faire in Marina, Ca. on October 16, 2004 NASA will have a
booth set up.
The plan is to make a ISS voice QSO!
Also, we want to have a HAM ISS contact(s) video playing in a loop for the
visitors to see.
So, IF you have any videos of school contacts, please send them to me, or a
link for downloading!
We can have a collection of ISS QSO's running in a loop with media player!

Any help appreciated!!

Thanks, and 73....

Scott WA6LIE Salinas Ca.
West Coast ISS Satgate Station