From: Harry M [mailto:hhm_74115@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 7:13 PM
To: SAREX@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [sarex] NASA TV TO COVER EVA & MESSENGER SPACECRAFT

Hi Al, Bob,

I lost the signal on my old C-bnad dish also and have been wondering if they
changed or not.
I have yet to find a web site that tells me what I need for the digital
feed. Can someone spell
out what equipment I need or a web site that does?

Thanks!

-----
Harry - KC5TRB - Tulsa
Oklahoma Research Balloons