Anyone record ISS on 7/31 ?

On Saturday 7/31 ~17:00 UTC I had contact with NA1SS from FN42 in Boston
area. Talked with Mike, he
remarked that he had learned to fly at Hanscom AFB near my house. He said
they had sent up pictures of his daughter and he didn't mind missing the
diaper changing. Unfortunately my recorder messed up I was wondering if
anyone had managed to record this pass?

This was Orbit 32,531 ~17:00 7/31 UTC Eastcoast pass

Glenn, KB1GUE