Re: Good comes from AO-51 Aggrivation...

Roger,

Congratulations!

I was using the same theory, as looking at the ISS Fan Club website, I saw
there was a lot of voice activity! Knowing this, and seeing ISS was active
on previous pass you worked, and packet off, chances were pretty good for a
voice QSO!
Well, When ISS was at 1 degree to my south horizon, I put out a blind call
to NA1SS. Next thing you know Mike was calling me!
Had a GREAT 2 minute QSO and asked Mike about ISS standard time.
He said they go by GMT.

You can listen to my contact on my web site.
www.qsl.net/wa6lie

73, Scott Salinas, Ca.