Good comes from AO-51 Aggrivation...

Well, I am very pleased with myself this afternoon...after working hard to
set up for AO-51 and being very disappointed with the traffic on the new sat, I
chose to heed the warnings from you guys (and gals) down in the Southern
Hemisphere and selected to pay attention to ISS on this 1700UTC orbit....

I had a very nice conversation with Mike, NA0ISS on an off the East coast
pass and he especially wanted me to thank all amateurs for their support of the
ISS crew and the ARISS program...of course I didn't have tape running, but the
thrill of a voice SO with the, with my wife listening by my side, was
tremendous...

Thanks to all those who posted that Mike was active this pass!

Best DX es 73

Roger
WA1KAT