ISS currently active, Voice QSO's Aug 1 2004

Hi all, it will never cease to be a thrill, I just had a voice QSO with Mike
onboard the ISS, 12.50 am August 1st 2004, orbit 32529+61mins, and this time
I remembered the recording gear and recorded the QSO. This is my second QSO
with the ISS. I will put it online as soon as I can. So, stanby those
microphones folks. Best of luck, Kevin (Grinning from ear to ear.) VK3UKF