ISS Amateur Operation Pictures for Museum Station

Hello all,

My local Amateur Radio club is putting together an Amateur Radio station and
display at the US Naval Air Museum at Patuxent River, MD.  The theme of our
station and display is "From Spark to Space".  I am looking for good
pictures of ISS Astronauts using the Amateur equipment onboard ISS to use in
the display.  I have seen some good pictures on personal websites that
clearly show the D700 and have a good "pose" with the mic in hand a big
smile.  I have been unable to find the original pictures in the NASA photo
archives but I know they must be there somewhere.  I'm still looking, but if
anyone could point me in the right direction towards some good original,
high quality pictures suitable for professional printing and enlarging for
the display, that would be great.  I am also going to contact NASA to get
permission to use the pictures, although I have heard that NASA pictures
have been declared "public domain" by NASA as long as they are not used
commercially.  Maybe someone could comment if you know?

Thanks and 73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com