Plain Text still recommended

It is no longer mandatory to send plain text only when posting to the
SAREX mailing list. If you post messages in multipart or HTML format,
the system will automatically convert your message to plain text.
Attached files will be removed.

The same applies to commands you send to the mailing list system at
majordomo@amsat.org or sarex-request@amsat.org. You may send in
whatever format is convenient to you, and it will probably work.

I still recommend that you send all messages in plain text format.

The automatic conversion may not be perfect. If you see any problems
with the mailing lists, including this new feature, email me.

Please note: discussion about this feature is off-topic for the SAREX
mailing list. Please send all comments directly to me.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org
AMSAT.ORG mailing list maintenance