Re: Mike - NA1SS on 2 meters Voice Independence Day 1300 UTC

Al,

What a GREAT QSO!

By the time the west coast woke up, Mike was QRT and packet was ON, and I
may add the Correct offset. Packet Ops as NORMAL on ISS!

It is interesting how you shared some Wimbledon NEWS!
On ISS they have "web" access! HI....
On MIR they didn't have any news what so ever!
I used to "TALK" to the Crew on a regular basis... You know.. first Name
Basis... Would tell them what was up on Terra Firma.
I sent MANY packet messages (HAM Radio Email) to the Crew's BBS including
Jokes and National/World NEWS!

Just wish the crew would take more advantage of the recreational resources
available to them!

73, Scott WA6LIE Salinas, Ca CM96
CW Beacon 50.073