ISS on voice 2m AND 70cm

1605Z pass of ISS, NA1SS was on 2m, and RS0ISS was on 437.55 simplex! What
an awesome signal on 70 cm! 40 over s9. I exchanged calls with Gennady, what
a thrill! He asked to go slow with him as there is a language barrier, but
he stuck with me until I think he got the call. My wife was recording it on
her MP3 player, so if it turns out ok I'll post a link to it.

73, Drew KO4MA