Re: Heard

On 2 Jun 2004 at 14:09, KA8VIT wrote:

> Just heard Mike Fincke, KE5AIT, talking with the students
> at Walton Central High School in New York.
>
> Good copy here in Cleveland, Ohio.
>
> Unfortunately.... I forgot to set up my PCR to automatically
> record this one....   drat!

I copy here about 6 answers and i was able to to record the pass but as usual the LOS part was very hard to
copy on omnis. I will try an eggbeater to see if i can improve the LOS part to probably end up with a
tracking system and a beam.

One question ask to Mike Fincke was related to how he will vote from in the next november election and one
was on how much power the solar collectors can produce...the answer 22 kilowatts.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)