EXP 9 CREWS TALKS WITH WALDRON H.S.

    Submitted by Arthur - N1ORC

I missed the first 2  answers to the questions but was able to hear the
start of question #3 - it was a very good contact with the school and
Michael  Finke was doing a very nice job of answering the questions. I
was able to hear him until they were approximately  1,000 miles to the
northeast before I lost the signals. and he was still speaking.