Amateur rocket launch

G'day all'

Anyuone know anything more about this? I stumbled over it reading the news
this morning at http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99995004

>An amateur rocket called GoFast has made history by becoming the first
>such rocket to reach 100 kilometres altitude - the official edge of space.
>The seven-metre-tall rocket was launched from Nevada's Black Rock Desert
>on Monday ***carrying a ham radio avionics package which broadcasted
>position and altitude data during its ascent.*** (emphisis mine, norm)
>The Civilian Space Exploration Team (CSXT) built the rocket at a cost of
>tens of thousands of dollars. CSXT claims it is the most powerful amateur
>rocket ever built.

How far off a launch to orbit are they. There is a fair bit of mutual
interest  betwee Amateur Radio and Amateur Rocketry!!

Norm, VK2XCI
Voice of the Edge of The Outback
Mount Hope, NSW, Australia.