ISS information from Holland

Hello All,

I received 5 nice ISS video fragments (MPEG).
It is a documentary about the dutch astronout
Andre Kuipers.
The interviews are in dutch language, but there
are some intresting moments to see, like the
landing of the soyuz with Mike Foal, Alexander
Kaleri, and Andre kuipers.
There are also nice views from in and outside
the ISS.
I am running an ftp server wich is most of
the time online from 18:00 utc till 23:00 utc, and
in the weekend more hours.
When you download the video's (and ISS hamradio
pictures) I hope you will upload your ISS
pictures (or videos) wich we can share with
all other people!

If you are intressted just send my an e-mail
and I will give you ftp download information.

pd0rkc@amsat.org

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://www.qsl.net/pd0rkc