Re: ISS signal strenght

ISS is now using the Kenwood D-700 for APRS/Packet.
Since it is in the service module, it is using 1 of
the 4 ham antennas (WA1 I think) that was installed
during several EVAs. This seems to be producing
different patterns than the 2 antenna system that was
in use in the FGB module. Apparently, the new
arrangement has some blind spots.

Kenneth - N5VHO

Majordomo@amsat.org