ISS signal strenght

Hi friends,

I've been away from radio for about 6 months and now returned to some
activity. I read that Packet system is active aboard ISS and I've been
monitoring almost every weekend and late evening weekday passes. I noticed
a decrease on the signal strenght from the packet emissions. As I am using
the exact same setup as before, I wonder if there was any change on the
technical conditions aboard ISS. I looked in the internet to see if I
figured it out but I couldn't.

Thanks for any possible reply.

Best 73
Paulo, CT1ETE