K6DUE Commemorative Certificate

All,

We have had several inquiries on the status on the K6DUE special event
certificate.

To save postage costs, the process that we are using for the special event
certificates is that the various regions (Europe, Canada, USA, Russia and
Japan) are collecting the QSLs and generating a compiled list of names and
callsigns. These lists are then used to print the certificates and return
the certificates to the regions by bulk mail. They will then distribute
them to all of you.

Believe it or not, some QSLs are still coming in! We have the compiled
lists and the lists are being used to print the certificates. As more
information becomes available on this, we will post the status. It
shouldn't be too long now. Thanks for your patience.

73, Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
ARISS International Chairman
AMSAT-NA VP for Human Spaceflight Programs