Sig on 145.800

For the last month I hve had a VERY strong sig on 145.800
and through maybe it might be a cable leak - the local cable
guy is a Extra and knows his stuff - his meter showed all was fine
with there eqm. So I took my HT and went looking - when I
left my house it was gone - humm - maybe alarm system -
turned off - sig still there  - I went into the YL's computer room
and the sig was a S-9 + - turned off her computer - still there,
The one thing I for got to turn off was the UPS - so turned it
off and sig went away - did not knw UPS could put out
such a BIG sig ..

 I wrote this only in case someone else runs into a problem
like this

 GLAD I found it as with my pre-amp on it was a S-8 QRN
and what was strange is I did not here this on my Vert's up
at 100ft - only the beam's  [ that are Vert poz. ] on top of the
house.

Dave
N6CO