RE: Sat tracker

please share when you find out

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Mark Woodford
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 7:47 PM
To: sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [sarex] Sat tracker

Does anybody have any idea why STSPlus and SatScape don't agree on ISS
position using the same set of Keps?  If you do, drop me a line and let me
know.

Thanks, Mark Woodford VA3SBG

Windsor, ON, Canada

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ
liveth in me: and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by the faith
of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

---