RE: Sat tracker

Thanks to Scott WA6LIE, the discrepency between STSPlus and SatScape has
been solved.  The problem was that I had Daylight savings time turned on in
STSPlus.

Thanks, Mark Woodford VA3SBG

Windsor, ON, Canada

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ
liveth in me: and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by the faith
of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

---