Houston QSO Recording

 Hi,
Sorry about that last posting. I guess people aren't familiar with that way of transferring files (FTP). This url will be much easier as it takes you right to the folder where the mp3 is. You just copy it like its in your computer to a folder in your computer. Or you can double click and play it. Either way. Sorry for any problems I caused. I seen a few people try to log in and couldn't. They needed to put in a NAME AND A PASS. No big deal though, this way should work just fine now. I don't have a web-page to put it on. Sorry.

ftp://kb9ubz:kb9ubz@67.165.138.166:1458

73's
Mike Hess
KB9UBZ