RE: fb ariss qso

can someone point me to a link to this, I want to use it for a Ham Radio
demo at our hospital

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of A
Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 10:03 AM
To: sarex
Subject: [sarex] fb ariss qso

Fantastic QSO just heard between Kings and  Mike Foale tonight, saw the
video streamed on the 'net as promised, live contact with the ISS - I heard
Mike on 145.8. and I saw the ISS rise and then set to the east, in clear
skies after local snowstorm.

Congratulations to Howard of Amsat UK and to GB4FUN of the RSGB. And to the
school, its pupils, ARISS, Mike and the ISS!!!

vy 73

andy, G0SFJ