Kings School ARISS contact

Hi,
I listened to Micheal Foale on the downlink frequency, in my car, on the the
way home from work this evening.
He is certainly very good at answering the questions quickley and
succinctly.
The pass lasted just short of 10 minutes. I couldn't find the up-link
frequency, despite being only a few miles from Canterbury.

The contact was broadcast on the BBC - South East local news television
program tonight, and this carried some of the questions being asked and
answered, as well as interviews with the young people doing the asking.
Alas there was not one mention of Amateur Radio !
What is it about our hobby that makes it so un-news-worthy ?
I have E-mailed the BBC to complain.

Congratulations and thanks to the team that made it possible.
73
Hugh Burnham, M0WYE