NA1SS on Voice

I made a quick voice QSO with Mike this morning at 0928z just as he was
waking up. I just happened to be up early while working the PSK31 contest.
He was very interested to find out if there was any discussion about radio
operations aboard the ISS. I explained that I was a very popular topic of
late :)

Unfortunately my max elevation was only about 2 degrees so it was a very
short conversation.

-Steve