Re: ISS reception

I have to disagree. I enjoy making digital contacts
via the ISS with stations up to 2000 miles away. In
fact I have found it quite rewarding, VUCC satellite
award, ISS achievment award and OSCAR Sexagesimal
award from AMSAT. All these rewards done via ISS and
the packet station. I even made a new friend on the
other side of the country because of a packet contact.
I also hope to get the OSCAR Century award with a lot
of help from ISS.

When the crew gets back to 3 members and they actually
have free time, maybe they will return to viewing the
packet messages like they did during Expedition 5.

We only have two FM 2-meter band packet stations.
Until PCsat 2 gets onboard, I'd vote to keep it on
packet. If you want voice satellites, I belive there
are a few to choose from already.

73,
Kenneth - N5VHO

<edit>